A response to the Commission proposal on the "Social Dimension of the EMU" on the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, 17 October 2013
Moderator: Barbara Helfferich, Director of the European Anti-Poverty Network (EAPN)
1. The Social Dimension of the EMU Communication - Core elements
- Georg Fischer, Director, DG Employment & Social Affairs
2. A separate scoreboard to measure social and employment developments: An evaluation of the Commission proposal.
- Dr. Sonja Bekker, University Tilburg
MEP Marije Cornelissen in discussion with participants: Alternatives to the Commission proposal.
3. A European Stabilizer Scheme to address the social justice side while stabilizing the economies
- Prof. Dr. Sebastian Dullien, Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin – University of Applied Sciences
MEP Elisabeth Schroedter in discussion with the participants: Alternatives to the Commission proposal