Thursday January 28th
16:30 Press Conference
with Rebecca Harms, Dany Cohn-Bendit, Joan Herrera and Raül Romeva
17:00 Welcome reception
17:30 Welcome address
- José Bono, President of the Spanish Parliament
- Rebecca Harms, Co-President of the Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament
- Joan Herrera, MP in Spanish Parliament. Secretary General of ICV
18:00 The Spanish Presidency. What priorities for the future of Europe?
Presentation of the priorities by Diego López Garrido, Secretary of State for European Affairs of the Spanish Government.
Moderation: Rebecca Harms, Co-President of the Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament
- Dany Cohn Bendit, Co-President of the Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament
- Jordi Vaquer, Director of CIDOB, International relations think tank
- Raül Romeva, MEP for ICV.
- Juancho López Uralde, President of Greenpeace-Spain
20:30 End of the Session
Friday January 29th
10:00 The Green priorities for the Spanish presidency: A Green New deal as a way out of the crisis
Moderation : Monica Frassoni, Co-Spokesperson of the European Green Party
- Jordi Guillot, Member of the Spanish Senate
- Llorenç Serrano, Secretary for environmental policies of CCOO
- Isabelle Durant, Vice-Chair of the European Parliament
Conclusions: Philippe Lamberts, MEP and Co-Spokesperson of the European Green Party
11:30 The Green priorities for the Spanish presidency: What energetic model for Europe?
Moderation: Cristina Monge, Ecology and Development Foundation
- Rebecca Harms, Co-President of the Greens/EFA Group in the European Parliament
- Joan Herrera, Member of the Spanish Parliament
- Joaquin Nieto, Honorary President of Sustain Labour
- Ladislao Martinez, Spokesperson of Térmicas NO-Aire-Limpio
- Mar Asuncion, responsible for Energy and Climate, WWF Spain
13:00End of the Session.