The Greens/EFA Group in the European Parliament invite you to attend the screening of a documentary into the life and work of murdered journalist Anna Politkovskaya:
"Letter to Anna"
Wednesday, 18 November at 17.30
in the room ASP 01G3
in the European Parliament
60, Rue Wiertz
1047 Brussels - Belgium
The following special guests will be present:
- Ilya Politkovsky, son of Anna Politkovskaya,
- Karinna Moskalenko, lawyer of the family
- Sergeï Sokolov, Deputy editor in chief of Novaya Gazeta
- Thérèse Obrecht Hodler, President of Reporters sans Frontières (Switzerland) and co-author of the film
- Eric Bergkraut, director of the film
The film pays tribute to Anna Politkovskaya and the struggle for democracy and human rights in Russia. The screening coincides with the film's launch in France and the opening of the EU-Russia summit in Stockholm.
The screening of the film (75 minutes) will be followed by a debate.
Directed by Eric Bergkraut. Produced by p.s. 72 productions GmbH. Distributed by Nour Films.
Further information at: www.lettreaanna-lefilm.com
The online registration is closed.