Human Resources Assistant
Vacancy notice - Contractual agent, FG III
This is to inform you that the Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament is looking for a full-time Human Resources assistant (fixed-term contractual agent contract for a year - Jan 2023 to Dec 2023 - function group III).
The indicative salaries grid is available here: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1655287180214&uri=CELEX%3A52022XC0615%2801%29
Deadline for application: 7th of December 2022
Indicative starting date: January 2023
Tasks to be performed:
- Follow-up of the different recruitment processes, inter alia: publication of job openings, support to the selection committee for the establishment of the short-list, contacts with candidates, administrative tasks for the establishment of the contract in close liaison with the EP services;
- Organisation - in close cooperation with the other members of the HR department - of the welcome of new Staff in the Group;
- Provide inputs to the Deputy-Secretary general, together with the other members of the HR Team, on the development and implementation of HR processes and procedures;
- Provide support for the implementation of the internship program.
- As a member of the HR team, take additional tasks, whenever appropriate, in the interest of the service.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Very good English and of another EU official languages
- Working experience in line with the function
- Knowledge of the “Staff Regulations” of the European Union and of recruitment processes in the European Institutions
- Experience working with human resources in the European Parliament
- Experience with recruitment processes in the European Parliament
- Knowledge of the Greens/EFA group and its functioning
Under article 82 (3) of the Conditions of Employment of Other Servants (CEOS) of the European Communities, candidates must:
- be citizen of an EU Member State; unless an exception is authorised by the authority referred to article 6 (1);
- enjoy full rights as citizen;
- have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the laws concerning military service;
- meet the character requirements for the duties involved.
The Greens/EFA group is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. In case of equal appreciation on competence and suitability for the position, preference will be given to female applicants.
In case of interest in this position, send a motivation letter with your CV and supporting documents by e-mail only to the Greens/EFA HR department (Greens.HR@ep.europa.eu) before the 7th of December, 6pm Brussels time.