Greens/EFA Group in the European Parliament offers internships at its Secretariat in Brussels. These are established to award students or young graduates of universities the possibility to supplement the knowledge, which they acquired during their studies and to familiarise them with the activities of the Greens/EFA group in the EP.
The group offers full-time paid internships of 5 months.
(In exceptional cases - e.g. special national educational rules or university requirements - interns can be accepted for 2 to 6 weeks for an unpaid internship).
For the internships starting on 15th February 2019 and ending on 14th July 2019 we are looking for six interns, among which we are looking for two interns for our communications/press department with the following profiles/competences:
- Italian mother tongue or equivalent level
- Spanish mother tongue or equivalent level
- For both: experience in social media, audio-visual, press, campaigning on climate change issues, campaigning on transparency & democracy issues are assets
Candidates interested in one of these two positions are invited to clearly indicate it in their application.
- See detailed conditions in the internship rules
- What our past interns say about their experience with the Greens/EFA Group
For further information, feel free to contact our human resources department.