This is to inform you that the Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament is looking for a full-time contractual agent for the position of Media assistant (pictures and sounds) - Media/Communications assistant (fixed-term contractual agent contract of 1 year function group III - renewable).
Starting date: As soon as possible
The contract agent will work closely with the team of MEP Nico Semsrott, in English and in German.
Tasks to be performed:
- Implementation of video, audio and graphic content from implementation to publication (production and post-production of all content)
- Technical advice for creation
- Maintenance of technical equipment
- Content management (Website, blog etc.)
Qualifications and experience required:
- A lot of shooting experience with professional camera and sound equipment
- Top skills in the current cutting programs
- Sound Design and Mixing Skills
- Graphics and VFX capabilities
- Experience with short Form and micro content
- Fast and precise working style
- Distinct technical knowledge for the tasks
- Affinity for online content and modern storytelling
- High degree of flexibility
- Excellent writing skills in German and English
- Good general education and interest in the EU
- Willingness to travel (total approx. 4 days per month)
- Knowledge/experience of contact data bases (CRM);
Under article 12, (2) of the Conditions of Employment of Other Servants (CEOS) of the European Communities, candidates must:
- Be citizen of an EU Member State;
- Enjoy full rights as citizen;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the laws concerning military service;
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved.
We expect the candidate to be an excellent team player, open minded and proactive, who likes to work in a multicultural environment, ready to work flexible hours and joining on missions.
The Greens/EFA group is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. In case of equal appreciation on competence and suitability for the position, preference will be given to female applicants.
In case of interest in this position, send a motivation letter with your CV by e-mail only to the Deputy Secretary General of the Group (firstname.lastname@example.org) with copy to Greens/EFA HR department (Greens.HR@ep.europa.eu) before 12th of August end of business 7pm Brussels time.