Digitising Europe’s Industry
Are we on the right track?
- FOLLOW THE EVENT LIVE
- REGISTRATION CLOSED
Registration and entry into European Parliament
Welcome and introductory remarks
Reinhard Bütikofer, MEP (Greens/EFA)
Commissioner Oettinger, Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society
Digitising Industry: Cui bono?
Moderated by Claude Turmes, MEP (Greens/EFA)
- Prof. Dr. Irene Bertschek, ZEW – Centre for European Economic Research, Mannheim
- John Tuccillo, Senior Vice President of Global Industry and Government Affairs, Schneider Electric
- Prof. Arnold Tukker, Professor of Industrial Ecology and Director of the Institute of Environmental Sciences, University of Leiden
- Dirk Bergrath, IG Metall, Head of EU Liaison Office
What can we learn from our international competitors?
Moderated by Jakop Dalunde, MEP (Greens/EFA)
- Prof. Byung-Tae Lee, Professor College of Business, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), and CEO, KAIST Venture Investment Holdings
- Michael Mandel, Chief Economy Strategist at the Progressive Policy Institute (PPI) and founder of Visible Economy LLC
- Jost Wübbeke, Head of Programme Economy & Technology, Mercator Institute for China Studies (MERICS)