Energy price crisis – Practical solutions to energy poverty
Hear from policy experts and grassroots organisations during the launch of the Energy Poverty Handbook
Join us for the launch event of the new Energy Poverty Handbook showcasing practical solutions to combat the impact of spiralling energy prices. Policy experts and grassroots organisations from across Europe will be there to discuss workable actions and policies to overcome energy poverty.
The Greens/EFA group will host an exciting line-up of speakers:
- Sarah Coupechoux, Fondation Abbé Pierre
- Mélanie Bourgeois, Energy Cities
- Javier Tobías, Ecodes
- Lidija Živčič, EmpowerMed
- Davidde Sabbadin, European Environmental Bureau
and many more!
The event will be moderated by Louise Sunderland (Regulatory Assistance Project) and Laia Segura (Friends of the Earth Europe).
- This handbook can be found via the following link: https://extranet.greens-efa.eu/public/media/file/1/7858
- The original handbook can be found via the following link: https://extranet.greens-efa.eu/public/media/file/1/7885
PEASE REGISTER BELOW: