WATCH THE EVENT
Benedek Javor, MEP Greens/EFA
1) "We are here to stay and push further" - new actors pushing for a dynamic energy market at home
Moderation: Jakop Dalunde, MEP Greens/EFA
27% is not enough: towards increased ambition for 2030
- Pierre Tardieu, Chief Policy Officer WindEurope
- James Watson, CEO Solar Power Europe
Cooperatives as vehicle to empower citizen - achievements, persisting obstacles & opportunities
- Dirk Vansintjan, President REScoop
The local level: cities as key actors
- Claire Roumet, Executive Director Energy Cities
Reaping potential of non-residential buildings - supermarket chain going RES/EE - benefits and obstacles
- Katarina Maaskant, Public Affairs manager IKEA Group*
2) New electricity demand: towards green or grey electrons?
Moderation: Claude Turmes, MEP Greens/EFA
Input: Policy instruments for a sustainable, transparent European Energy market
- Dominik Seebach, Senior Researcher Energy & Climate Oko Institute
Electrifying the heating system: panacea or system non-sense?
- Thomas Nowak, Secretary General EHPA
- Jean-Marc Jossart, Secretary-General AEBIOM
Solar PV supply - has Europe lost the battle?
- Arnaud Chaperon, Vice-President EU Affairs, Total
- Arnulf Jaeger-Waldau, Joint Research Centre
Rebecca Harms, MEP Greens/EFA