Mobility - how to make it work?
Towards a new European paradigm on migration
- Registration for the conference is closed
Overview of the EU migration policy - MEP Ska Keller
I. Migrants and their impact on European economies: how to optimize this impactIntro
MEP Jean Lambert
- Migrants and their contribution to social protection systems Martin Kahanec, Professor at Central European University; Deputy Program Director (Migration), IZA; Scientific Director, CELSI
- Migrants and their impact on labour market
Marco Cilento, Adviser on Migration policies at the European Trade Union Confederation
- Migrants' rights: mutual benefits for migrants and host societies?
Jan Jařab, Regional Representative for Europe of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
II. How to get all stakeholders on board for a positive agenda?Intro
MEP Hélène Flautre
- Southern countries: which dialogue with the EU?
Houcine Jaziri, Secretary of State for Migration and Tunisians abroad
- European Union: Is the EU and its Member States ready to agree upon and implement a positive approach?
Giulia Amaducci, Policy Officer from the Integration Unit, DG Home Affairs
- Local authorities: how effective integration policies can work?
Lilian Ivars, Project Co-ordinator for Integration of Immigrants in the Region of South-Ostobothnia (Finland)
III. Conclusions: defining a European broadmapMEP Rui Tavares