|Leading Greenpoliticians from every corner of the globe will be in Copenhagen. This event is the only time they are speaking together on one stage , outlining their views on what a meaningful climate agreement is and how it can be achieved|
With the outcome of the UN climate talks in Copenhagen uncertain; this public event aims to give a Green perspective on how a meaningful and sufficient global deal on climate change can be reached before it is too late.The leading Green politicians taking part in this event are advocating a strong climate treaty and have important roles to play in decision-making at all levels.
- Marina Silva, Brazilian Green Party's potential Presidential Candidate and former Environment Minister of Brazil
- Wangari Maathai, Nobel Laureate, Kenyan Green and former deputy Environment Minister of Kenya (to be confirmed)
- José Bové, Renowned global environmental activist, Green Member of the European Parliament and former Spokesperson of the French small farmers' association
- Christine Milne, Australian Green Senator and Deputy Leader of the Australian Greens
- ElizabethMay, Canadian Green Party leader and former Director of the Canadian Sierra Club
- Catherine Grèze, French Green MEP will facilitate a discussion with the audience.
de | en