Our achievements in the European Parliament 2014-2019
The Greens/EFA are a driving force in European politics.
Our Group makes a difference in the European Parliament.
Discover the overview of our achievements during the legislative period.
PART 1 - ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION
- Renewable energy and climate change
- Food, agriculture and animal welfare
PART 2 - GREEN AND SOCIAL ECONOMY
- Employment and social issues
- Tax justice and budgetary control
- Economy, finance and investment
PART 3 - EUROPEAN VALUES AND DEMOCRACY
- EU values and the rule of law
- Honest politics and honest businesses
- Protection of privacy and personal data
- Asylum and migration
- Women's rights
PART 4 - EUROPE IN THE WORLD
- Trade and development
- Foreign affairs, human rights, peace, security and defence
The Greens are a driving force in European politics, with representation in the European Parliament since 1984. For 35 years, we have been making a difference and fighting for a fairer and more sustainable Europe. Read about the fights we have won and our achievements during the previous legislative periods :